INK authors will be signing, speaking, and receiving awards at the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim June 22-25. Do come by and say hello!
• is one of twelve authors in the Nonfiction Book Blast, Saturday, June 23 1:30-3:30.
• is signing Seeing Symmetry at Holiday House Booth #2550, Saturday 4-5 p.m.
• is taking part in a Geopardy game show with National Geographic on Saturday, June 23, 5:30-7 pm.
• is signing Witches! at the National Geographic Booth #2525 on Sunday, June 24, 12:30-1:30 and Monday, 1-2 pm.
• is receiving her Sibert Honor award for Witches! Monday, June 25, 10:30 am.
• is at the Macmillan Children’s Preview event on Saturday, 7-9 am presenting his new book Bomb: The Race to Build – and Steal – the World’s Most Dangerous Weapon.
• is signing The Notorious Benedict Arnold and Bomb at the Macmillan Booth #2534 on Saturday, 10-11 am.
• is signing All the World’s A Stage: A Novel in Five Acts at Holiday House, Booth #2550, Saturday, 11:00-11:30 am.
• is signing Write on, Mercy! The Secret Life of Mercy Otis Warren, at Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek, Booth #2435, Saturday, 12-1.